Two fully automated flagship haematology analysers coupled into one
- Ideal work distribution between the two modules including reflex measurements
- Short turnaround times 24/7
- Flexible throughput depending on workload – up to 220 samples/h
- Integrated back-up concept
- Fully scalable with optional analytical capabilities beyond the CBC and DIFF
- Networking and remote services capabilities
XR-2000: A perfect pair for basic and extended haematology testing
XR-2000 is a fully scalable, double-unit stand-alone haematology analyser. The combination of two analysis modules including Rerun & Reflex functionality transforms into a superb solution for basic and extended haematology testing. An integrated rule set ensures effective cooperation of the two modules. And because the two modules process rack samples simultaneously, the system can optimise the throughput by organising sample distribution depending on order profiles.
Having two modules up and running provides you greater security for daily routines as you always have an integrated back-up solution at your disposal. To diversify your system’s analytical capabilities, you can equip your XR-2000 with all the available optional applications. And should your workload grow, your XR-Series analyser can equally grow by adding hardware and software components to create a bigger solution.
Rerun & Reflex functionality
- Rerun & Reflex ensures the reproducible quality of results within shortest turnaround times. It allows a streamlined workflow and a significant increase in walk-away time.
- With integrated reflex testing, you no longer have to select and reload samples manually. The XR-2000’s reflex sampler feeds these samples into the left-hand analysis module automatically for extended measurement. If there are no abnormal samples, it speeds up the system by working on standard analysis instead.
- The two analysis modules of the XR-2000 achieve a high throughput of up to 220 samples/h by simultaneously processing all the samples in the rack.
- Extended measurements are only performed if they offer additional value. This applies, for example, to samples showing thrombocytopenia or interferences, for which the analysis profile is extended automatically to include the more reliable fluorescence-optical platelet count (optional).
- Depending on the analytical applications installed on your XR-2000, the range of rule-based reflex tests can be enlarged and refined.
Scalable analytical capabilities through dedicated applications
- Thanks to XR’s fluorescence flow cytometry measurement, you can minimise sample interferences. Diagnostic parameters such as nucleated red blood cell (NRBC) and immature granulocyte (IG) counts are measured as standard. In addition to their value for diagnostic support, you can use them to reduce your manual smear workloads.
- Results for advanced clinical parameters are either included in every differential or optionally available within a few minutes, saving precious time and decreasing manual work.
- Besides reticulocyte analysis including RET-He, the optional RET channel application enables measuring platelets by fluorescence flow cytometry, which resolves many interferences that may occur with impedance measurement of platelets. This reduces manual follow-up procedures and with it the turnaround time of such challenging samples.
- The optional PLT-F channel application offers an automated reflex method with a dedicated platelet channel for samples with either very low impedance platelet (PLT-I) counts or measurement interferences. PLT-F resolves most PLT-I interferences since the fluorescence marker specifically labels platelets – this means no interference even in the presence of fragmented red blood cells. Plus this channel offers the advanced clinical parameters IPF and IPF#.
- In its [WPC] configuration, the XR-2000 includes the WPC channel application on one analyser for the analysis of white precursor and pathological blood cells. By detecting white pathological and precursor cells, the WPC channel in combination with the WDF channel helps you separate suspect malignant and suspect atypical cells, which supports the assessment of reactive conditions. The WPC application refines flagging further and unlocks the optional measurement of haematopoietic progenitor cells (HPC).
- The optional body fluid analysis application allows quick and automated analysis of various body fluids within minutes, without any time-consuming preparation of the sample or the XR-2000 analyser.
User-friendly sample processing and system management
- You can process STAT samples at any time using the manual analysis mode. Switching modes is just a matter of pushing a button.
- The convenient auto-validation of negative samples gives you more time to take care of challenging samples. Precise flags and messages provide information about potential abnormalities in a sample.
- Optional Extended IPU software can make your XR-2000 uniquely flexible: The individual system can be connected to a network that includes other XR solutions at other locations (e.g., satellite labs). All the rules and settings are managed centrally.
- The integrated Sysmex Support Manager offers convenient functionalities that monitor the system’s performance, resulting in maximum system uptime and guaranteed service response times. Further, it provides the function of automatically downloading QC assay data with each new lot of QC materials (ADAD).
|CBC/DIFF/RET/PLT-F/WPC: fluorescence flow cytometry
RBC/PLT: hydrodynamically focussed impedance
HGB: cyanide-free SLS haemoglobin
88 µL in whole blood (WB) mode and body fluid (BF) mode
|up to 220 samples/h
up to 40 samples/h in body fluid (BF) mode per module
|XN Check (three levels) and XN Check BF (two levels)
Assay data auto-download (ADAD)
Patient sample-based QC (XbarM)
Web application for interlaboratory comparison (CaresphereTM XQC)
CBC (always with NRBC) & DIFF (always with IG)
With BF (body fluids; optional)
XR-1000/XR-2000 advanced online training for operators: This is a comprehensive course including all basic digital modules on the XR-Series for end users.
Regulatory documents, such as Instructions for Use, can be accessed with a valid My Sysmex login:Go to My Sysmex