Essential fully automated 5-part differential analyser
- Affordable XR flagship quality, even for smaller workloads
- NRBC for every complete blood count, IG for every differential
- Up to 110 samples/h in sampler operation
- Optional analytical capabilities: automated measurement of
- reticulocytes and/or
- body fluids
With XR-1000 Pure, XR technology is closer than you might think
The XR-1000 Pure is the entry model of Sysmex’s XR-Series flagship haematology range. This standalone instrument makes XR technology – including the precise determination of NRBC even at the lowest concentrations – affordable for a wider range of laboratories with moderate sample workloads or budgets. The XR-1000 Pure is available in the following configurations:
- XR-1000 [DIFF] – for measuring the complete blood count incl. NRBC and differential blood count incl. IG
- XR-1000 [RET] – for measuring the complete blood count incl. NRBC, differential blood count incl. IG, and reticulocytes incl. PLT-O.
Optionally, both of the XR-1000 Pure configurations mentioned above can be further configured with the BF application for measuring body fluids in an automated way.
- Thanks to our fluorescence flow cytometry measurement, you can minimise sample interferences. Diagnostic parameters such as nucleated red blood cell (NRBC) and immature granulocyte (IG) counts are measured as standard. In addition to their diagnostic value, you can use them to reduce your manual smear workloads.
- The convenient auto-validation of negative samples gives you more time to take care of challenging samples. Precise flags and messages provide information about potential abnormalities in a sample.
- Straightforward, automated sampler action supports your routine analysis with high reliability. You can process STAT samples at any time using the manual analysis mode. Switching modes is just a matter of pushing a button.
- The XR-1000 Pure includes a special ‘Low WBC’ mode to ensure your WBC count and differential remain as accurate as possible, even in a very low counting range.
- Besides reticulocyte analysis including RET-He, the optional RET channel application enables measuring platelets by fluorescence flow cytometry, which resolves many interferences that may occur with impedance measurement of platelets. This reduces manual follow-up procedures and with it the turnaround time of such challenging samples.
- The optional body fluid analysis application allows quick and automated analysis of various body fluids within minutes, without any time-consuming preparation of the sample or the XR-1000 Pure analyser.
- Optional Extended IPU software can make your XR-1000 Pure uniquely flexible: The individual system can be connected to a network that includes other XR solutions at other locations (e.g., satellite labs). All the rules and settings are managed centrally.
- The integrated Sysmex Support Manager offers convenient functionalities that monitor the system’s performance, resulting in maximum system uptime and guaranteed service response times. Further, it provides the function of automatically downloading QC assay data with each new lot of QC materials (ADAD).
|CBC/DIFF/RET: fluorescence flow cytometry
RBC/PLT: hydrodynamically focussed impedance
HGB: cyanide-free SLS haemoglobin
|88 µL in whole blood (WB) mode and body fluid (BF) mode
|up to 110 samples/hour
up to 40 samples/h in body fluid (BF) mode
|XN Check (three levels) and XN Check BF (two levels)
Assay data auto-download (ADAD)
Patient sample-based QC (XbarM)
Web application for interlaboratory comparison (CaresphereTM XQC)
CBC (always with NRBC) & DIFF (always with IG)
|XR-1000 [DIFF] Pure
XR-1000 [RET] Pure
Regulatory documents, such as Instructions for Use, can be accessed with a valid My Sysmex login:Go to My Sysmex