Power in a new dimension
- The highest productivity ever of a Sysmex haemostasis analyser: the smallest footprint and fastest throughput
- Consolidates routine and specialised testing in a single analyser system
- Reliable and high-quality results thanks to proven multiwavelength technology and pre-analytical checks
- Smart workflow management for increased usability: test count prediction function and automated dilution for agonists with platelet aggregation
- Grows with your needs: from stand-alone instruments optionally equipped with a larger sampler to up to three analysers connected to a track system
CN-6000 and CN-3000 are extremely fast yet compact, fully automated haemostasis analysers that offer a wide range of assays to be analysed on a single unit, thanks to a variety of measuring principles on board and smart use of reagent table and detector block capacities. To meet individual customers’ automation needs, CN-3000 and CN-6000 can be configured flexibly. The systems offer power in a new dimension for the busy haemostasis lab by a multitude of novel features, creating a refreshing user experience.
Regarding the availability of the products in each country, please approach your local Sysmex representative.
- The smallest footprint and fastest throughput with the most comprehensive assay menu on a single analyser – from routine to specialty tests (e.g. DOACs and platelet aggregation assays).
- The minimum required plasma volume has been reduced by approximately 65% due to improved sample pipetting.
- Whatever your need, CN-Series offers flexible configurations: stand-alone instruments optionally equipped with a larger sampler, or up to three analysers connected to a track system. And we are currently developing TLA connectivity – stay tuned.
- gives labs the confidence to obtain valid results from more samples, thanks to cutting-edge ‘multi-wavelength’ technology and sophisticated pre-analytical processing capabilities such as HIL and sample volume checks across multiple tube types.
- provides enhanced analytical features such as a cross-mixing function to make inhibitor testing more convenient, and clot waveform analysis (CWA) to identify atypical in vitro clot reactions that may occur with haemophilia, sepsis or DIC patients.
- minimises time-consuming manual intervention related to sample and reagent handling.
- improves workflow operability, for example through a test count prediction for a smooth routine, and automated dilution of agonists for platelet aggregation assays.
- Labs can reduce the work and cost associated with maintenance thanks to an increased durability of the next-generation piercer and LED light sources.
- offer labs peace of mind, with proactive and advanced services including remote functionalities.
- provide proactive maintenance with CN-Series’ self-check function and maintenance task cues to the user.
|Principles/technologies:||clotting, chromogenic, immunologic, aggregation|
[CN-6000] PT: 450 tests/h; PT/APTT: 401 tests/h
|Parameters:||up to 60 parameters can be analysed simultaneously|
|Analysis methods:||dilution measurement, multi-dilution (MDA), cross-mixing, automated re-measurement (repeat, re-dilution, reflex), clot waveform analysis (CWA)|
|Light source:|| |
LED with multi-wavelength capability
|Pre-analytical checks:|| |
HIL check (assay-based), sample volume check
|cap piercing functionality, dedicated STAT position |
30 tubes with standard sampler; continuous loading
120 tubes with optional sampler module; continuous loading
|Calibration curves:||up to 250 assays with 2-12 points/curve|
|Stored test results:||up to 10,000 samples|
|QC methods:||Westgard, Xbar, L-J |
40 files with max. 1,200 data points each
(W x H x D [mm/kg])
|595* x 1,350 x 906 / 230 (PU-17 is included, w/o PC/monitor) |
*720 mm including cuvette waste box
with optional sampler/wagon and cuvette waste box:
1,060 x 1,350 x 1,030 mm
For user trainings, please contact your local Sysmex representative.